Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Families and Fall Love




Hi friends...
As you probably know, my life has been in "Ridiculously High Gear" since about July... between editing thousands of photos, getting everything ready for the bridal fair, and teaching preschool, my 'down time' is rare.... but I've still managed to squeeze in some family time and rest.

My wedding season is almost complete, and now is time for family photos! With the beautiful fall trees and amazing weather, I've had a blast with some of these following shoots!

Enjoy!



Below are only a few of the awesome shots from this family session... such a beautiful and fun little family! Thanks Cathy and Allan!







Last year I had the privilege of taking some shots of this little one, and a year later, she's just as beautiful and full of character! This shoot was SO great! They were up for anything!
Thanks Daniella!







And last but definitely not least... Andrea and Curtis! I'm SO pumped to do their wedding in 2011 and we had a blast with these engagement photos! But oh, there's more to come! We unfortunately ran out of light (fall is indeed here!), so we will continue the epic shoot later! (You'll understand why I use 'epic' when you see what's coming!)



No comments:

Post a Comment