Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello friends of the blogging world!
To say my schedule has been busy lately is an understatement... I've been SO blessed with a full season, and it's not done yet! I've still got many hours in front of the computer left for me, but the shoots are finally slowing down...kinda. Well, not really... but it will soon as we approach the dreaded season of winter :)
I have one more wedding that we leave for this Friday in the fabulous Las Vegas! And amidst all the photo shoots and editing, I'm still LOVING my teaching job at the preschool!

Below are some photos from recent shoots... the first- Baby Cohen.
I'm just LOVING these shots of this little prince. He (and his mom and big brother) were SO great to work with... and yes, he has a natural mohawk! So sweet!

Below those are some shots of a great friend (and fellow photographer!) Becky and her husband, Brent. Oh! And Razz- their busy and lovable lab! They were up for anything- as you can tell by the couch and suitcase in the middle of downtown Red Deer! This shoot was full of laughs and trying to settle down a one year old puppy! SO great!

And lastly, Reilly Hope... seriously, this shoot was all about giggles and cute-as-a-button outfits! Her and her mom have a great little relationship and we had a blast getting these pictures!

I SO look forward to working with you all again in the beautiful future.






















No comments:

Post a Comment