Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{ leia & greg }


Hello blogging world... I'm going to attempt to start this thing up again (although, as you can tell, I'm terrible at keeping it up to date...)
I'm going to ease into it with a fabulous engagement session I had the privilege of shooting last week.
This is my dear friend, Leia, and her soon-to-be husband, Greg.
When she contacted me about her session, she suggested a location that I thought was a great idea- this is the elementary school that she grew up attending, which holds a special place in her passionate heart.
I am SO blessed to be shooting their upcoming winter wedding in the mountains... it's going to be fabulous.
Here are just a few beauties from our session... enjoy.














 sincerely yours,
danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment