Saturday, February 26, 2011

Studio Adventure

My calendar tells me it's been a month since I posted last...ouch.
This time of year, I don't think to blog as much, as I am not as busy as during the summer months, but I actually have been keeping busy this winter...
I recently set-up my studio in my home and have had the pleasure of having some beautiful baby girls in for photo shoots! It's a new avenue for me, but so far, I LOVE it! I've met some great *new parents and have cuddled a few of their little girls! (Yes, all my shoots so far have been girls!)


I decided that on this cold Saturday, I'd post some of those photos for you. Let me know your thoughts.. I'd love to get some feedback on how I'm doing with this new aspect of my business.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you're keeping warm! Happy Saturday to you.











No comments:

Post a Comment