Monday, September 13, 2010



Hello fellow blog readers...

This is a combined post with a few different shoots in it... I will try to get more up as soon as I can, but this season has been so much busier than anticipated (which is AWESOME!), and I also just got a Preschool Teaching job, which started last week, so it's just added to the madness!

I have many editing hours ahead of me, but here's a few teasers!



The following 3 photos are from Lashauna and Gord's wedding which was just this past weekend, on the 11th... BEAUTIFUL colors and a fabulous couple made this a fantastic shoot with so many to choose from!
They had their ceremony at a little church here in Red Deer, then we headed to Coronation Park for a few shots, then headed to the trainbridge and rocked it!
Congratulations you 2!










Below are some shots from Lindsay and Chris' wedding in the Innisfail area.
Their ceremony was in a hall about 20 minutes from Innisfail... we then went to some sweet locations, including Glennifer Lake (this is where we finally succumbed to the rain!)
Lindsay, you are beautiful!
Thanks for including us in your special day!





These next 2 are from Pamela and Mark's wedding.
They were a super fun couple to work with (as you can tell from the first photo- they're up for anything!)
They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony (despite the cold!)
The day ended up being beautiful and sunny! (Answer to a photographer's prayer!)
We wish you and your family all the best!
And I can't wait for the "Trash the Dress" session!





And lastly, we have a few of the many shots from a destination shoot!
I packed up and headed to Saskatchewan (for my very first time, I must add!) for a large family shoot.
This family was full of little troopers! They hung around for some shots outside, even though it was quite chilly and misty! (Thanks guys!)
I had a great time with the Fox family- it's hard to choose which photos to put up!
Thanks again for the opportunity to meet and 'shoot' your family!









Like I mentioned before, I'd like to get more posted as I get them edited and will try my darndest to get them up as soon as possible!

And please let me know if you are interested in a family fall photo shoot! It's a beautiful time of year to get them done and are also perfect for the upcoming Christmas card season!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment