Monday, August 16, 2010

Jake and Becky tie the beautiful knot

This weekend was inspiring.


We headed up to Edmonton to shoot a wedding that I was a wee bit nervous about beforehand.
Becky and Jake got married at the Citadel- which I had never seen before.
This was my first time shooting in Edmonton and I was on unfamiliar territory, but it proved to be a great inspiration to be in new settings...


Jake and Becky have a true love. It's amazing watching them and how they treat each other with such great respect. I loved spending time with them and their wedding party (which included one of my besties as a bridesmaid! Love you Laurie!)


We had lots of time after the ceremony, which gave us the leeway to walk around and find interesting settings...


And I HAVE to tell you... Jake used to be a Ukrainian dancer, so they included this in their reception. I was BLOWN away by this performance. There were about 30 or so dancers kicking and spinning and dancing and it was one of the most amazing things I've seen in a long time! SO cool!


I had to include one that shows the detail of her amazing dress... stunning!
Congratulations Becky and Jake!

1 comment:

  1. Love her bouquet!! And of course her cute little dimples. Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete