Tuesday, October 8, 2013

meagan & justyn

one of the many reasons I love my job is that it allows me to meet new people and travel. i L-O-V-E travelling. the couple below got married recently at Jarvis Bay (by Sylvan Lake)... and while it is a little drive from where i live, they are also having a ceremony in MEXICO and I get to come to that too!
not only am i looking forward to shooting somewhere tropical, but i'm sure we are going to have a blast cause their friends and family are awesome and we had a great time at their wedding.
meagan and justyn had an evening ceremony, so the lighting proved to be a bit tricky... but we rolled with it! they are a couple that is so in love, so it makes taking their photos easy- plus they laugh a lot which helps too!
thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of your wedding (here and in Mexico)...
you're a perfect fit for each other...







No comments:

Post a Comment