Tuesday, August 3, 2010


When Melinda inquired about family photos in a canola field, I was instantly sold.
I've been wanting to do some photos in the rich yellow fields, but haven't gotten the chance- until now.
This was a different photo shoot from many for another reason - there were 28 people!
We did some photos of everyone all together (including an aunt and uncle visiting from Italy!), then some of the individual families...

I instantly felt the love and closeness within this family when I first arrived and was loving it. I have a huge respect for close families- it takes work and effort, but in this family, it seemed to only come naturally.
After we took some photos in the field, we headed out to Melinda and her husband's beautiful acreage for some different (and AWESOME) backgrounds!

Here's just a few photos of this beautiful family... and my favorite- their youngest musician!







No comments:

Post a Comment